2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Wagon 6.6L Duramax Custom Audio Sub's TV DVD
Please call sales at 972-807-6316 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $229,992
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Diamond
- Black/Brown Leather
- 6.6L (395) DURAMAX TURBO-DIESEL V8 ENGINE
- AS-IS No Warranty
- East Dallas Diesel
2006 HUMMER H1 ALPHA
1 of 417 Produced
6.6L Duramax Diesel
Allison Automatic Transmission
22" Fuel Wheels
38" Nitto Ridge Grappler M/T Tires
Fully Functional CTIS System
Roof Rack Ladder
RIGID LED Lighting
nFab Side Steps
Direct Flow Hood Scoop
Black and Brown Leather Interior
Custom Audio System
TV DVD Entertainment
Touch Screen Stereo
Steering Wheel Controls
Rear Climate Control
And Much More!!
H1 Alpha is the highest performing H1 ever, with more horsepower, more torque and better fuel economy. The Duramax 6600 delivers 300 horsepower at 3000 rpm, a 46 percent increase over previous H1s equipped with the 6.5-liter Optimizer Turbo-Diesel. Peak torque is a massive 520 lb.-ft. at 1500 rpm, an increase of 18 percent.
The H1 Alpha’s increased power makes its already-extreme off-road crawling and climbing ability more potent. On the road, the new powertrain provides smoother, quieter and more comfortable operation, with better acceleration. Zero-to-60 acceleration improves by a full three seconds to 13.5 seconds, respectable for a truck that is an off-road performer without peer.
At the same time, fuel economy of the H1 also improves. Preliminary testing indicates significantly improved fuel economy. A revised fuel system also increases capacity of the H1’s two on-board tanks to 51.5 gallons, 9.5 gallons more than previous H1s. The increased tank capacity combines with the efficiency of the Duramax to raise cruising range from 400 miles to an estimated 570 miles between fill-ups.
The Allison 1000 transmission is an important aspect of the H1 Alpha’s comprehensive performance improvements. This five-speed automatic from Allison Transmission is extremely stout and durable as it is utilized in medium- and heavy-duty commercial trucks. The Allison 1000 features a Tow/Haul mode that adjusts shift patterns for optimal performance when the vehicle is towing or carrying heavy loads. The Allison unit aids the H1 in severe maneuvers with features such as improved drivetrain braking and a crawl ratio of 45:1, an increase of 22 percent.
With the improved power and efficiency of the H1 Alpha comes an increase in towing capacity. Gross Combined Weight Rating (the sum of vehicle, maximum cargo and towing capacities) increases 2,000 pounds, to 17,300 pounds.
Several other areas of the H1 Alpha also have been enhanced, in addition to the drivetrain. Brake rotors are larger, going from 10.7 inches to 12 inches in diameter. The half-shafts on each axle and the steering gear have all been bolstered to better manage the Alpha’s increased capabilities. One of the H1’s unique suspension features from its outset are the geared hubs at each wheel that contribute to the truck’s incredible crawling and climbing ability. These have been redesigned for the H1 Alpha and feature a helical-cut gear set. This new design improves gear engagement, which reduces both the noise and rocking motion during deceleration and stopping maneuvers.
To accommodate the new dimensions of the Duramax 6600 and Allison 1000, the body of the H1 Alpha is positioned 2 inches higher than the previous H1. This provides slightly more clearance for the body panels from the wheels and from potential obstacles on trails.
Alpha is about performance, more than style. However, there are a few visual enhancements to the H1 Alpha. The new Alpha shield logo appears on a badge just above the rear bumper. A Duramax badge adorns the front driver’s side corner of the body, surrounded by a redesigned brush guard. The wheels have also been freshened, featuring a new, brighter finish.
On the inside, the H1 Alpha features the new interior that debuted on the 2004 H1. Those improvements included aniline leather seats, revised controls, and more luxurious surfaces throughout.
Come see our indoor showroom in Dallas with 70+ carefully selected luxury and performance vehicles, including vehicles from Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Ram, Audi, Cadillac, and more. Every car is hand-picked, and our prices can’t be beat! Every vehicle that comes through our showroom has been fully reconditioned and meticulously detailed to be like new, just for you.
EAST DALLAS DIESEL in DFW is a family owned and operated business. We are committed to delivering the best possible service! Our mission is to provide Dallas and Fort Worth with hand picked, quality vehicles at no hassle prices. We take trade-ins and can offer pre-purchase inspections, financing, warranties and more! We welcome third party inspections! And MUCH MORE!
- Ash tray & lighter
- Remote keyless entry-inc: pwr door locks
- Rear window defroster
- AM/FM stereo w/in-dash 6-disc CD changer-inc: Monsoon premium audio system, rear seat audio
- Glove box
- Cargo bed tie-down retainers
- Cruise control
- Cup holders
- Pwr windows w/driver-side express down feature
- Dual lighted visors
- Deluxe rearview mirror w/compass, temp indicator
- Driver/front passenger adjustable armrests
- Pwr outlet
- Air conditioning w/auxiliary rear unit
- Overhead storage
- Instrumentation-inc: speedometer, odometer, tachometer, fuel level, engine coolant temp, oil pressure, voltmeter
- 4-passenger seating-inc: (4) premium leather high-back bucket seats
- Heated windshield
- Heated front seats
- Heat & sound insulation
- Removable load barrier
- Rocker panel protection-inc: dual aluminum plates
- Vertical hinged swing-out rear doors
- T6 hardened aircraft aluminum body
- Steel roof
- Windshield intermittent wiper/washer system
- Privacy glass
- Helicopter lift hooks
- HD rear bumper w/towing shackles
- HD brush guard
- Halogen headlamps
- H1 Alpha badging
- Dual pwr heated mirrors
- Driveline protection-inc: three tubular steel cages
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions
- Dura-wall runflat tire system
- Front stabilizer bar
- Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS)-inc: on-board air compressor, in-dash tire pressure gauge
- Full-time four wheel drive
- HD hydraulic shock absorbers
- Pwr-assisted variable-ratio steering
- Trailer towing pkg-inc: HD bumper towing shackles, wiring harness
- 6.6L (395) Duramax turbo-diesel V8 engine w/cooled EGR
- 4100# capacity front/6800# capacity rear GAWR
- 4-wheel independent double A-frame suspension w/HD open-end coil springs
- 4-wheel hydraulic inboard-mounted pwr disc brakes
- 4-wheel geared hubs
- Welded steel box-section frame w/5 crossmembers
- 2186# payload
- 2-speed transfer case
- 145 amp alternator
- 130" WB
- Dual fuel tanks (29.5 gallon main/22 gallon auxiliary)
- 10,300# GVW
Factory Installed Packages
- 6.6L (395) DURAMAX TURBO-DIESEL V8 ENGINE Included
- HD ALLISON 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION W/OD Included
- STANDARD PAINT Included
- MONSOON SOUND SYSTEM -inc: 6-disc in-dash CD changer Included
- AIR CONDITIONING W/AUXILIARY AIR & HEAT Included
- (4) LT37/12.50R17E SBR BSW GOODYEAR WRANGLER MT-R TIRES $100